YO. This is incomplete. Missing a track. If you need it, google "Coke Machine Glow Fantasy Playlist 2008",
and listen to "Love Lockdown". As soon as I find the MP3 of it, I'll send it to you.
-Owl City - Hot Air Balloon
-MGMT - Of Birds, Moons, and Monsters
-Dragonette - I Get Around
-DJ Quicksilver - Water Wave
-Kings Of Leon - Sex On Fire (Phil Crawf Remix)
-Bishop Allen - Rain
-Midtown - Empty Like The Ocean
-Cokemachineglow - Love Lockdown
-All Get Out - Coach Conner
-Cake - Stickshifts and Safty Belts
-MSTRKRFT - Heartbreaker
<3,
---ZephyrZach
[LINK LINK LINK]
and listen to "Love Lockdown". As soon as I find the MP3 of it, I'll send it to you.
-Owl City - Hot Air Balloon
-MGMT - Of Birds, Moons, and Monsters
-Dragonette - I Get Around
-DJ Quicksilver - Water Wave
-Kings Of Leon - Sex On Fire (Phil Crawf Remix)
-Bishop Allen - Rain
-Midtown - Empty Like The Ocean
-Cokemachineglow - Love Lockdown
-All Get Out - Coach Conner
-Cake - Stickshifts and Safty Belts
-MSTRKRFT - Heartbreaker
<3,
---ZephyrZach
[LINK LINK LINK]

No comments:
Post a Comment